This article outlines the Udemy Business content subscription program and how instructors can make their courses eligible for inclusion.
Table of Contents
- What is Udemy Business?
- How can instructors get involved with Udemy Business?
- How does Udemy Business decide which courses are selected for the program?
- How does the revenue share work for the Udemy Business program? How is it reported on instructor revenue reports?
What is Udemy Business?
Udemy Business is Udemy’s B2B (business to business) learning solution. The Udemy Business program empowers organizations to address their biggest workforce challenges, by engaging employees in skills training and development using Udemy courses.
- Learn about the companies that leverage Udemy Business
Udemy Business offers a subscription package of thousands of Udemy courses, chosen for their quality and relevance to a business audience. Instructors included in Udemy Business benefit from unique brand visibility in front of a new business audience, and also gain an additional revenue stream.
For more information on Udemy Business, and how you can enroll in the program, please read below.
How can instructors get involved with Udemy Business?
Opt-In: Make sure you have opted into the Udemy Business Content Subscription marketing program so that your courses are eligible for inclusion. You can enroll in the program on your promotional agreements page.
More information is provided in the Promotions Policy.
- As a means to highlight the uniquely valuable collection of courses on Udemy Business and to reach a wider business audience, any content that is available on Udemy Business must be hosted exclusively on Udemy while it’s in the Udemy Business content collection.
- This policy does not apply to any content you’ve made available on your websites or to any separate offerings like in-person trainings, books, etc.
- You can mark a single course as in violation of the exclusivity terms and ineligible for inclusion in the Udemy Business content collection, by filling out the eligibility form found in your course settings.
How does Udemy Business decide which courses are selected for the program?
Udemy Business uses several criteria to determine which courses are added to the collection. First, instructors must opt into the Udemy Business program for their courses to be considered. Next, Udemy Business sees a lot of value in using the power of the marketplace to assist with course selection. One of the primary ways the Udemy Business team chooses courses is based on student feedback, which is measured through recent course ratings. They then select the highest-rated courses for the collection.
- Learn about managing student feedback
The Udemy Business team also considers factors such as the course content’s demand with Udemy Business customers, and their overall content strategy.
How does the revenue share work for the Udemy Business program? How is it reported on instructor revenue reports?
Learn how instructors earn revenue from Udemy Business.
Instructor revenue from the Udemy Business program is added to the revenue report differently than other purchases. Udemy Business revenue is added in the first week of the following month under the Udemy Business tab on your revenue report.
For example, Udemy Business revenue for January would appear during the first week of February in your January revenue report.