If you’re taking your Udemy courses on our mobile app, you can change the playback speed of video lectures if you wish. This article outlines how you can do so on Udemy's iOS and Android mobile apps.
Changing the Video Speed on the iOS App
If you're watching a course on the iOS app, and wish to change the video lecture speed, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Tap on the Settings icon at the top right hand of the screen to access the Lecture Options
2. Next, tap on Playback Speed to see the various speeds that are available
3. Select the video speed you would like to use
Changing the Video Speed on the Android App
If you're watching a course on the Android app, and wish to change the video lecture speed, you can do so by following these steps:
1. The video speed option is located at the top right of the lecture screen and is set in the default speed of 1.0x
2. Tap on it to select the video playback speed you want
Please note that the playback speed will be saved, and you will not have to change the settings in the proceeding, video lectures.