In addition to registering for Udemy by entering an email address and creating a password, you can also quickly sign up by using your Google or Facebook account.
How to Sign up Using Your Google Account
If you wish to sign up for Udemy, using your Google account, then follow the steps outlined below:
- Move your cursor to the top right of Udemy's homepage and click Login
- Click Continue with Google
- Next, enter your Gmail address and password
- Click Allow
- On the last screen you will be prompted to enter your name, e-mail (enter your Gmail address here), and the password you want to use for your Udemy account
- Click Sign Up
How to Sign up Using Your Facebook Account
If you wish to sign up for Udemy, using your Facebook account, then follow the steps outlined below:
1. Move your cursor to the top right of Udemy's homepage and click Login
2. Click Continue with Facebook
3. Enter your Facebook email and the password that goes with it
4. Click Login
5. You'll be brought to a "Sign Up and Start Learning!" page. We recommend entering the email affiliated with your Facebook here, and using the same password as well.
Once you have entered your email address and password, moving forward, you can login into Udemy using these credentials, rather than logging in through Facebook.