Want to be featured on the New Instructor Challenge page and promoted by Udemy via one or more of our social media accounts? If so, read below for information and guidelines on how you can get the chance to be selected.
The New Instructor Challenge is only open to newly registered Udemy instructors who have not yet published any content. Learn how to register to be a Udemy instructor. If you are interested in being selected, you must meet, at minimum, the following requirements:
- Complete the online submission form located here at this URL: https://www.udemy.com/instructor/newcomer/(“Form”). You must be logged into your Udemy account to access the Form.
- Opt-in to receive email messages from us. To remain eligible for the New Instructor Challenge, you must remain opted in for the duration of the Challenge. You may opt-out at any time, however once you opt-out you will no longer be eligible.
- Create and submit a course for quality review within 45 days of submitting your Form
- Address any outstanding issues and successfully publish your course on www.udemy.com within 55 days of submitting the Form
- Your course must comply with the terms in the Instructor Terms for “Submitted Content” as well as the standards in the Udemy Course Quality Checklist.
- For tips and advice on how to create a great first course, make sure you remain subscribed to our promotional emails!
For more information on how to be a Udemy Instructor or if you have any questions about how to submit or create content, please check out Teaching on Udemy: FAQ
Thank you for your interest in our New Instructor Challenge and we wish all interested new instructors good luck!