This article provides instructions on how to download your course videos through the instructor preview mode.
- Learn how to access your course ID or URL for your course.
- Udemy employs anti-piracy technology, including encoding videos using a proprietary player and attaching a Udemy watermark to all videos. As a result, the course videos cannot be downloaded in their original format.
- We ask that instructors keep copies of their course videos and files on their own computers and devices to ensure instructors have access to their original course material.
- Due to certain platform security measures, the ability to download a lecture video on a computer may not be available for all courses.
How to download your videos
To download a course lecture video, please follow the steps below:
1. Preview your course content through the course player (Learn how)
2. Click the gear icon at the bottom of the right of the course player to access the course settings.
3. Click Download Lecture