Last Updated: April 24, 2023
- Proper Use. You may use the beta AI code generation tool (“Tool”) only for the purpose of creating coding exercises for educational purposes. Any other use of the Tool is strictly prohibited. You may not use the Tool to create content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive in any way. You may not use the Tool to infringe upon the rights of others, including but not limited to intellectual property rights.
- Ownership of Code. Udemy does not claim ownership rights in any of the prompts used to generate output or the output itself. As between you and Udemy, you retain ownership over the input and any output created using the Tool.
- Responsibility for Your Code. You are responsible for ensuring the code you create using the Tool is accurate, complies with applicable laws and regulations, and does not infringe on the rights of others. Outputs created by the Tool are merely suggestions. It is entirely up to you whether or not to use the suggested outputs.
- Disclaimer of Similarity. We do not guarantee that the code you create using the Tool will be unique or original. You acknowledge that the output generated by the Tool may be similar to other code available in the public domain. You are responsible for ensuring that your code does not infringe upon the rights of others, including but not limited to intellectual property rights. Our company is not responsible for any infringement or violation of rights arising from the use of the Tool.
- Ownership of Feedback. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding the beta or the Tool is entirely voluntary and will be owned solely by Udemy. We will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.