Learning reminders can help you stay on track with your learning goals and remind you when it’s time to resume your Udemy courses. This article outlines how you can schedule learning reminders on the Udemy mobile app.
- Learn how to schedule learning calendar events while accessing Udemy on a browser.
How to set learning reminders on the Udemy mobile app
You can set up learning reminders on your mobile device, and receive push notifications for them, by following the steps below.
1. Open the Udemy app on your device and tap Account at the bottom-right.
2. Next, tap Push notifications and then Learning reminders.
3. Toggle the learning reminders feature to on (note: you will be directed to the notification settings on your device to enable notifications on the Udemy app, if they are not already allowed).
4. Tap Frequency.
5. Select the days and times you wish to receive learning reminders.
How to change your learning reminders
If you wish to change when you receive learning reminders on your mobile device, follow these steps.
1. Navigate to the Frequency page on your device following the steps outlined above.
2. Simply select new days and times for when you wish to receive the learning reminders.
How to stop learning reminders
If you need to stop learning reminders on your mobile device, navigate to the Learning reminders page following the steps outlined above. Next, toggle Allow reminders to off.