In addition to the abiding by the restrictions in these agreements, you agree that you will not:
- violate the conditions of the Community Terms or Community Guidelines in the online forum for Udemy instructors, if applicable
- violate the conditions of the Udemy API Agreement, if applicable
- violate the conditions of the Affiliate Terms & Conditions, if applicable
- violate the conditions of the Udemy Business Master Services Agreement, if applicable.
- bid on paid advertising or media which includes Udemy-branded keywords.
- act in a manner contrary to applicable local law
- violate Udemy’s Country-Specific Policies.
- access the services from restricted geographic areas, such as Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or the Crimea, Donetsk, and Luhansk regions.
- use Udemy instructor tools or engage with Udemy students (including through the offering of courses) in connection with a platform that competes substantially with Udemy’s consumer or enterprise offerings
- use the Udemy services in order to build a competing product
Violations of Udemy policies or agreements may result in restrictions against your account, up to and including a ban from the platform.