This article explains how eligible users can access and complete assessments, while accessing Udemy on our mobile app.
- Review how to access and complete assessments while learning on a browser.
Please note: as of December 5th, 2023, labs and assessments are only available to learners who were enrolled in the Personal Plan subscription prior to this date.
How to start and complete assessments (mobile app instructions)
Eligible users can follow the steps below to start and complete assessments, while learning via the Udemy mobile app:
1. After opening the mobile app, tap either the Featured or Discover icon at the bottom of your screen.
2. Next, tap the Assessment option to begin finding and reviewing assessments you wish to take.
3. Once you’ve chosen an assessment you wish to complete, click Take assessment on the assessment card.
4. Click Start assessment when you’re ready to begin.
5. Each assessment includes around 30 multiple-choice or multi-select questions and will take approximately 25 minutes to complete.
If you Save and Exit the assessment before answering all the questions and come back within 24 hours, you can pick up where you left off. Otherwise, you can start a new assessment and will see a different set of questions.
6. For each assessment, you have two attempts available per 24 hours.
- By limiting assessment attempts, we aim to help you make the most out of your learning experience by encouraging you to take the time to engage with the learning content on Udemy. You can then re-apply your newly solidified knowledge when retaking the assessment.
7. Once you’ve completed the assessment, you will be brought to the results page, where you can view your overall score and dive into detailed explanations for each question.
8. You will also see a course recommended on the results page of the assessment. Once enrolled, you will see personalized guidance based on recommended areas of focus. Click Enroll now to jump into your personalized course recommendation.
How to continue an in-progress assessment
You can find in-progress assessments and your most recent results on your My learning page. Click Continue to pick up where you left off.