If you've enrolled in a course and it’s not located in the My learning section of your Udemy account, this article explains the most common reasons for this, and how you can find your course.
Looking for courses you tried purchasing through the Udemy mobile app? Please review the articles below.
Table of contents
- Reviewing recent purchase attempts at Udemy.com to find your missing course
- Finding courses you had started or confirmed were in your Udemy account
- Having trouble redeeming or finding your Udemy gift?
Reviewing recent purchase attempts at Udemy.com to find your missing course
If you recently attempted to purchase a course while accessing Udemy.com on a browser, but don’t see the course in your My learning section, please follow the steps below.
1. Confirm whether the purchase was successful
- 1.1. Check that you received a confirmation email for the course purchase: A confirmation email from email@example.com will be sent to the email address registered to your Udemy account when you successfully purchase a course. Be sure to also check your junk mail folder.
- 1.2. Check your banking information: Confirm that the course was in fact purchased, by double checking the payment history in your banking or PayPal account.
If you don’t see a confirmation email in the email account you were expecting to see it, and there is no record of the purchase in your banking information, this very likely indicates the purchase was not successful.
2. Is there a record of a transaction? Then please follow these steps next:
- 2.1. Is the transaction a temporary authorization hold or pending purchases? After attempting to make a purchase on Udemy, you may notice a charge in your banking information, even though no new course(s) are accessible in your Udemy account. Typically this is the result of a temporary authorization hold or a pending purchase. Learn more.
- Did you try purchasing a course in India with UPI, Paytm or a mobile wallet? And are unable to find it? Review what to do if you encounter issues while attempting to use these payment methods.
- Did you try purchasing a course using Pix and are unable to find it? Review answers for frequently asked questions we receive regarding Pix.
- 2.2. Are you logged into the correct Udemy account? If you don’t see a confirmation email in the email account you were expecting, but there is a charge appearing in your banking history, this could indicate you purchased the course while logged into Udemy with a different email address. Or, it could indicate that your account was created with an email address that had an accidental typo.
Finding courses you previously started or confirmed were in your Udemy account
If you don’t see a course you previously began or saw in your My learning page, please check the Archived section of your account. If the course isn’t located there, confirm you’re logged into the correct Udemy account.
Please note that on rare occasions, a course may be removed from the Udemy platform. Learn more.