This article outlines how you can preview your course landing page or the course content in your course player.
Previewing the course landing page
By previewing your course landing page you see how your course page appears to learners who are interested in taking your course.
1. After logging into your Udemy account, navigate to your Instructor View (Learn how).
2. Scroll to the course card and click Edit / manage course. For published courses, this will be located on the left of the course card.
3. If your course has not been published, click on Course landing page under Publish your Course.
If your course is published, this will be under Course Editing.
4. Click Preview at the top, and you will be taken to the course landing page.
Previewing course content
You can preview your course content in the course player, which learners will see as they progress through your course.
1. Follow the instructions above to navigate to Edit / manage your course.
2. If your course has not been published, click on Curriculum under Create your content on the left. If your course is published, this will be under Course editing.
3. To view your course player, click Preview at the top.
You can also preview certain curriculum items by clicking on the downward arrow next to the content. Then, click the Preview button.