The Curriculum is where you can organize your course into sections and lectures. You will also upload all of your course material here. You can add up to 550 sections and lectures to your course.
Sections and Lectures
The course curriculum is organized into lectures, the actual content of the course, and sections that group related lectures. To see the course curriculum
- Select the course you wish to edit from the Instructor Dashboard (or click Create a Course if you are just getting started)
- On the left side of the page, click curriculum
- To edit the title of the first section, click the pencil icon to the right of "start here" (it appears when you hover over the word)
- To edit the title of the first lecture, click the pencil icon to the right of "Introduction" (it appears when you hover over the word)
- Click Add Content to upload files to the lecture.
- For additional lectures and sections to complete your outline, click Add Lecture or Add Section at the bottom of the page
After adding lectures and sections to your course, the course curriculum should look organized and well planned. Try grouping your lectures by topic and organizing in a way that is easy to follow. You can reorganize lectures by hovering over the lecture title, then click and drag.