Once you've created an outline, it's time to get feedback. By sharing your outline you'll receive feedback from both the Udemy Instructor Team as well as from your peers in the instructor community.
Receiving Feedback on Your Course Outline
- Create a course outline in Google Docs by using this template.
- Click File > Make a copy to save the template to your Google Drive
- When you're ready to share the outline, click Share at the top of the page
- Select Anyone with the Link can view:
- Copy the link to your outline.
- Go to Studio U and paste your link into a new comment and ask for feedback on your outline
- When you have received feedback and finalized your outline, transfer it to your Udemy account.
After receiving feedback on your outline, you can continue planning and building your course!