A course image gives students a snapshot of your course content, and can be a great way to grab a student's attention.
Course images should be in high resolution, and sized no smaller than 750 x 422 pixels. We recommend using the RGB color model while creating your course image, and not the CMYK color mode, since it is designed for computer screens and electronic devices
For more information on the quality guidelines for course images, please click here.
Add an Image to a Course
1. From the Instructor Dashboard select the course you would like to change
2. On the left-hand side of the page, under Course Landing Page and scroll down to Course Image
3. Click choose an image file to upload an image
4. When it's finished uploading, crop the image by dragging the upper right hand corner of the image into the corner of the image screen. Click Crop Image
5. Click Save at the top of the page