A course image gives students a snapshot of your course content, and can be a great way to grab a student's attention.
Course images should be in high resolution, and sized no smaller than 750 x 422 pixels. We recommend using the RGB color model while creating your course image, and not the CMYK color mode, since it is designed for computer screens and electronic devices.
Please note: to avoid confusion, each Udemy course must have its own, unique image. The same image cannot be used for more than one course. Textual information such as the name of the course is not permitted within the course image. For more information on the quality guidelines for course images, please click here.
Add an Image to a Course
1. Navigate to the course management page (steps on how to can be viewed here).
2. On the left-hand side click Course Landing Page and scroll down to Course Image.
3. Click choose an image file to upload an image.
4. When it's finished uploading, crop the image by dragging the upper right hand corner of the image into the corner of the image screen. Click Crop Image.
5. Click Save at the top of the page.