Through the Instructor view, you can easily access your courses, instructor dashboards, course features, and other instructor resources. This article explains how to navigate the Instructor view, instructor pages, and instructor account settings.
- Learn how to create an instructor account and profile.
Table of contents
- Access the instructor view
- Courses page: viewing and editing your courses
- Access instructor dashboards (sidebar menu)
- Instructor account settings
Access the instructor view
After logging into your Udemy account, click on Instructor at the top of the page to access the instructor view.
Courses page: viewing and editing your courses
After accessing the instructor view, you will be directed to the Courses page, where you can access any courses you’ve created or published by scrolling or using the search tool and filters.
Move your cursor over any course card to edit or manage your course. For published courses, move your cursor sideways to view other course settings.
To create a new course, click on the New Course to the right.
Access instructor dashboards (sidebar menu)
There are numerous instructor tools and resources available in the instructor dashboards. To access them, access your instructor view and scroll to the sidebar menu icons on the left.
Then, click on any of the following instructor dashboards, which include several of the following features:
- Communications: Access your direct messages, assignment feedback, the Q&A dashboard, and announcements for your courses.
- Performance: Access extensive tools and analytics to track your course performance, learn about your students, view feedback, and understand the impact you’re having on Udemy.
- Tools: Access the Test Video, Marketplace Insights, and Bulk coupon creation tools.
- Resources: Access the Teaching Center, Instructor Community, and Help Center.
Instructor account settings
After accessing instructor view, you can view your account settings by scrolling to your profile icon at the top right of the page.
Under your profile icon, you can access the following options:
- Public profile: Preview your instructor bio. (Learn more)
- Account: View your Account security, notifications, and message settings, as well as any API clients.
- Payout settings: Access the payout and tax details available to premium instructors as well as your promotional agreements.
Revenue report: View the instructor revenue report where you can track and review any sales your courses have made.