The Shopping Cart is a way to purchase multiple courses at once so that you can get out of the checkout process faster and get into courses sooner!
Here are directions on how the shopping cart works.
Adding Courses to the Shopping Cart
To add a course to the shopping cart, click Add to Cart on the course landing page. The button is underneath Buy Now.
Viewing Your Shopping Cart
- Click on the shopping cart icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page. A preview of your shopping cart will appear.
- At the bottom of the dropdown list, click Go to Cart.
Editing the Shopping Cart
Removing a course from the shopping cart
If you decide you don't want to purchase a course that is in your shopping cart, click on Remove. The course will be permanently removed from your shopping cart. Please note that removing a course from the shopping cart cannot be undone.
Save a course for later
If you would like to buy some of the courses in your shopping cart at a later time, click Save for Later. The courses that you save for later can be found lower down on the page under Saved for Later. When you're ready to add the course to your shopping cart again, you can simply click on Move to Cart.
Adding a course to your wish list
The wish list is used to save courses you’re interested in, but you don't want to buy immediately. The wish list is visible at the bottom of the page and on the My Courses page, under the wish list tab. When you're ready to add the course to your shopping cart again, click Move to Cart.
Before completing your purchase, please be sure to add any coupon codes you've received from Udemy’s promotional emails or instructors.
- To the right of the listed courses, enter the coupon code where it says Apply Coupon Code under Checkout
- Click Apply
- If you visit a course landing page with a valid coupon code already applied, the coupon code is carried over to the cart when you add the course to cart
- If you apply a valid coupon code on the course page, the coupon code is carried over to the cart when you add the course to cart
All valid coupon codes, either entered on the course page or the cart, will be automatically applied to all eligible courses and the new price will appear on all eligible courses. So, you can enter all the coupons you’ve received, including instructor coupon codes, and the system will do the rest for you!
The coupon codes that have been entered will appear underneath the Apply Coupon Code option. You can see which specific courses have had coupon codes successfully applied to them, by clicking on the coupon code.
When you're ready to buy the courses in your shopping cart:
- Click Checkout to the right of the shopping cart.
- Select your preferred payment method. Courses can be purchased using PayPal or a credit card.
- Confirm your purchase.
- Click Complete Payment to the right of the screen, or at the bottom of the checkout page