The shopping cart is a great way to purchase multiple courses to quickly begin your learning experience. This article outlines how you can view and edit courses in your cart and complete your checkout.
Table of contents
- How to view your cart
- Edit your cart
- How to use Udemy coupons in your shopping cart
- How to checkout
- Trouble with your shopping cart?
How to view your cart
After adding courses to your cart, you can quickly view your cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page. At the bottom of the dropdown list, click Go to Cart.
Edit your cart
You can select the following features under each course to make edits to your cart:
- Save for Later: Click to save courses to purchase at a later time.
- Move to Wishlist: Click to add courses to your wishlist.
- Move to Cart: If you have saved a course to your wishlist, and decide to complete a purchase for it, you can Click to add to your cart.
- Remove: Click to remove a Udemy course from your cart. Once a course has been removed, it will no longer be visible in your shopping cart.
How to use Udemy coupons in your shopping cart
Before completing your purchase, please be sure to apply any coupon codes you've received from Udemy’s promotions or instructors to receive a discount.
- View our frequently asked questions about Udemy coupons.
1. Under Checkout, add the code where it says Enter Coupon
2. Click Apply. Any applied coupon codes will be visible under Promotions.
All valid coupon codes, either entered on the course page or the cart, will be automatically applied with the new price appearing on all eligible courses. So, you can enter all the coupons you’ve received, including instructor coupon codes, and the system will do the rest for you!
How to checkout
When you're ready to purchase the courses in your cart, click Checkout to the right of the cart to begin the checkout process.
Trouble with your shopping cart?
For technical difficulties with your cart, learn how to troubleshoot site issues.
For issues with processing your payment, learn how to troubleshoot payment failures.
If you can’t find your course after purchase, learn how to find your missing course.