Udemy instructors work hard to provide you with a high quality and compelling course. If you have any questions or comments about a course you’re enrolled in, you can contact the instructor via a direct message or the Q&A. Please note: messaging is not yet available on the Udemy app.
How to Send a Direct Message to Your Course Instructor
You can message the instructor of a course you’ve enrolled in by following these steps:
1. Navigate to the course page.
2. Click Overview on the left-hand side and then See More.
3. Scroll down. You will see the instructor's profile at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the instructor's name and you will be directed to their profile page.
5. Hit Send message. You will be taken to your inbox.
6. Compose a message and click Send.
Ask a Question or See Previous Answers in The Q&A
Each Udemy course contains a Q&A, where you can ask the instructor questions about the course. You can also view answers the instructor’s posted for previous questions, or read and respond to comments your fellow students have made. For more information on how to use the Q&A click here.