All Udemy instructors are contracted with the U.S.-based Udemy, Inc. Udemy pays instructors through PayPal and Payoneer. For more information on setting up your payment method, please refer to this article.
Instructor Payments Flow
- As an instructor, a contract is signed with U.S.-based Udemy, Inc.
- The course is published on Udemy.com
- In the first month, a student purchases your course(s). Student fees are transferred to Udemy
- Months 1 & 2: Udemy, Inc. processes refunds, etc.
- Month 3: Udemy pays instructor [(total Month 1 student payments – total refunds) x % revenue share]
- All payments to instructors are from U.S.-based Udemy, Inc.
- As an instructor, you are free to publish as many free and paid courses as you like. We believe in a sustainable partnership, in which instructors are rewarded for creating amazing content and bringing students to the platform, and Udemy is rewarded for driving traffic to all our instructors.