All Udemy instructors are contracted with the U.S.-based Udemy, Inc. Udemy pays instructors through PayPal and Payoneer. For more information on setting up your payment method, please refer to this article.
Instructor Payments Flow
- As an instructor, a contract is signed with U.S.-based Udemy, Inc.
- The course is published on Udemy.com
- In the first month, a student purchases your course(s). Student fees are transferred to Udemy
- Months 1 & 2: Udemy, Inc. processes refunds, etc.
- Month 3: Udemy pays instructor [(total Month 1 student payments – total refunds) x % revenue share]
- All payments to instructors are from U.S.-based Udemy, Inc.
- As an instructor, you are free to publish as many free and paid courses as you like. We believe in a sustainable partnership, in which instructors are rewarded for creating amazing content and bringing students to the platform, and Udemy is rewarded for driving traffic to all our instructors.
You can view expected payment dates and the payment amount for a specific month on your Revenue Report. To see a more detailed sales report for a specific month, simply click on the month in the Time Period column.