Having your lectures previewed lets potential students sample the course content and your teaching style. A lecture can be enabled for a free preview after publishing the lecture and setting a price for your course.
- Your first video lecture will automatically be available for the free preview to ensure there is always content available for students to view
- Select the additional lectures that you’d like to include in the free preview. You need to select enough lectures totalling 10 minutes of video content, including the first video lecture. On the curriculum page, you can turn on Free Preview for any video lecture.
Turning on Free Preview for a Lecture
To include a lecture in a course's free preview, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the course Curriculum page
- Click the arrow to the right of the published lecture to review the lecture details
- Toggle Free Preview to on
Please note: video-PDF mashup lectures are not supported by the preview function, and as a result, we recommend instructors do not select them for a course's Free Preview.