Whether you're adding lectures to your course using the web uploader or Bulk File Uploader, problems can occur during the uploading or processing phase. Before trying anything else, make sure that the file name does not contain any special characters or symbols. Try removing spaces and underscores.
While the bar is being filled, the file is being uploaded.
Most uploading issues are caused by a poor internet connection. If you experience issues while the video is being uploaded is likely caused by one of the following:
- Internet speed
- Bandwidth limit has been reached
- You are connected to the internet through a VPN and your connection provider has blocked uploads
- “System couldn’t initiate their upload”
- “Signature is not correct”
- “Problem initiating upload request”
- "Invalid according to Policy: Policy expired"
If you are still having trouble, please contact Udemy support and include:
- Lecture file
- Operating system you're using
- Internet connection speed