When you create your course, the information you add in the Target your students page, will help students determine if the course is right for them. In addition, the information you provide can be an effective way to capture a student's interest, and is critical for creating a rewarding student experience.
This article outlines how instructors can add, move or delete answers they enter, regarding the course and what students will learn.
- Learn more about how to define your audience and course objectives.
How to add answers on the Target your students page
To add answers to the questions on the page, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the course page (steps on how to can be viewed here).
- On the left-hand side of the page, click Target your students.
- Enter the necessary information.
- If required, click Add an Answer and a new line will appear.
- When you're finished adding answers to each question, click Save.
Moving an answer
If you need to move an answer, after you've created it, simply click on the triple bar icon on the right-hand side and drag it into a new position.
Please note that the answer can only be moved within the section of the question it was originally created for.
Deleting an answer
If you need to delete a course goal you've entered, move your cursor to the right of the answer you wish to delete, and click the trash bin icon that appears.
Viewing answers on the course landing page
Once you've added your answers they will appear in the details of the course landing page. Interested students will be able to review the information before enrolling in your course.