When you create your course, the descriptions you add in the Target Student page, will help students determine if the course is right for them. In addition, the information you provide can be an effective way to capture a student's interest, and is critical for creating a rewarding student experience.
On the Target Student page, you will be asked the following questions:
- What knowledge & tools are required?
- Who should take this course?
- What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
How to Add Answers
To add answers to the questions above, on the Target Student page, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the course page (steps on how to can be viewed here).
- On the left-hand side of the page, click Target Student.
- Enter the necessary information.
- If required, click Add an Answer and a new line will appear.
- When you're finished adding answers to each question, click Save.
Moving an Answer
If you need to move an answer, after you've created it, simply click on the triple bar icon on the right-hand side, and drag the goal into a new position.
Please note that the answer can only be moved within the section of the question it was originally created for.
Deleting an Answer
If you need to delete a course goal you've entered, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Target Student page.
- Move your cursor to the right of the answer you wish to delete.
- Click the trash bin icon that appears.
Viewing Answers on the Landing Page
Once you've added your answers on the Target Student page, they will appear in the details of the course landing page. Interested students will be able to review the information before enrolling in your course.
For more information on how to effectively target students, please refer to this article here.