Maintaining an updated course is an important part of teaching online. Sometimes, a single lecture needs to be updated, but the lecture details can stay the same. Instead of deleting a whole lecture only to create a new one, the lecture content can be replaced.
Uploading New Content to an Existing Lecture
Updated content must match the existing lecture type. In other words, if the lecture was originally a video lecture, the new content must also be video. If you would like to create new lecture type, delete the lecture and create a new one.
- On the left side, click Curriculum
- Find the lecture that you wish to replace
- Click the black dropdown arrow to view lecture details
- Click Edit Content underneath the lecture details
- Upload the new content. The content will process automatically