Studio U is the place to interact with fellow instructors and get support from a global network of colleagues creating an online course, just like you.
This Code of Conduct exists to ensure instructors from around the globe with different backgrounds, skills, and needs, can safely come together to help create courses in Studio U. These guidelines are a part of our general community policy, which can be found here.
Share: Inspire us with your story. Share your experience and give others the opportunity to learn from your challenges and triumphs.
Support: Crowdsource advice, overcome roadblocks, and support each other.
Connect: Collaborate, create, and connect with peers. Creating courses is better together.
Use these standardized hashtags in your posts to make them more discoverable:
- #InstructorTip - General tips/best practices from fellow instructors.
- #Audio - Audio equipment, DIY sound studio, your recording studio
- #Video - Camera equipment, video editing help, software options
- #Marketing - Building an audience, early marketing strategy
UDEMY OFFICIAL hashtags to be used by Udemy employees only:
- #UdemyInsider - Policy changes, feature releases, and big announcements
- #BugReport - Updates on a bug and its status
- #pinned - All pinned posts
Post-publish topics: Course marketing, reviews, and general Udemy discussions are better suited to the Udemy Instructor Club—a separate community for Published Udemy instructors.
Bugs and technical issues: If Udemy needs to fix something, or you need help with a technical or individual account issue, please contact our Support Team.
Keep it Clean:
Profanity or Personal Attacks: We are a supportive community and do not tolerate any mistreatment of fellow community members, instructors, or Udemy moderators. Please keep it professional.
Coupons or Promotion: We do not allow solicitation, course promotion, or coupon sharing in the communities. If you are a published instructor and would like to share a free coupon, please use the Coupon Document that is listed in the Udemy Instructor Club. You can find the find the document by searching for #CouponDocument in the group's search function.
Piracy or DMCA reports: If you find your content on the Udemy site without your permission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information listed here. If you find your Udemy content hosted on a pirate site, please submit a takedown request following these instructions.
If your post goes against our rules and we decide to delete it, we will give you a warning. Warning(s) may lead to removal from the community.
Help us out! Here’s how to report a thread on Facebook:
Meet the Community Team!
- Sarah Sherman manages the Studio U and the Udemy Instructor Club. You’ll see her commenting on posts daily, and you should feel free to tag her with any questions.
- Susan Gichuhi is a community administrator. She helps answer FAQs.
- Drew Ricafrente and Eugene Mojica are our group administrators. They admit new members to the group.