If you are having trouble downloading the Udemy app from the Google Play Store and see the error "Package File is Invalid," try clearing the Google Play Store cache and data. Here's how:
- Go to your device's Settings menu.
- Press Apps or Applications or Application Manager
- Tap the All or All Applications tab
- Select Google Play Store
- Tap Clear Data and Clear Cache
If you are still unable to update the Udemy app, try clearing Udemy App cache and data as well.
- Return to the All or All Applications tab
- Press Udemy
- Tap Clear Data and Clear Cache (Note: clearing your data will erase all downloaded content)
Now, reopen the Google Play store and download or update the Udemy app again.
If you continue to have trouble, it is a problem with Android. Please contact Google support directly.