You can add new lectures and upload content to your course in a few easy steps. For steps on how to update the content of an existing lecture, however, please click here.
Adding a New Lecture
To add a new lecture to your course, and upload content to it, please follow the following steps:
1. From the Instructor Dashboard, select the course you wish to edit
2. Click Curriculum on the left side of the dashboard
3. Scroll to the bottom of the curriculum and click Add Lecture
4. Enter the lecture title and click Add Lecture
5. To upload the content or videos to your course, click Add Content and select the type of file you want to add.
6. The uploader accepts three different types of files: Video (.mp4, .mov, .wmv), Video & Slide Mashup (sync video and presentation files together), Article (rich-text editor)
7. Click Upload to select the appropriate file from your computer. If you use the Bulk Uploader you can choose the tab that says Add From Library
8. Click Save on the bottom right of the lecture
9. Click to Add Description to the add a brief description of the lecture
10. If your course is still in draft, your lecture will be automatically published when you submit your course for review. If you course is published, click Publish on the right hand side
If you need to move the lecture into a different spot on the course curriculum, simply click on the lecture and drag it into a new location.
You can create up to 550 sections and lectures for your course. For steps on how to create a new section, please refer to this article.