Promotional Emails Versus Announcements
If you have published multiple courses to the Udemy marketplace, you can use promotional emails to market your Udemy courses to students who have enrolled in at least one of your paid courses.
Promotional emails are delivered by Udemy to the e-mail inboxes of students. They should only include links to your Udemy courses (external links are not allowed here).
Announcements are delivered by Udemy to the e-mail inboxes of students, and are also posted in the "Announcement" section of your course. Announcements should only feature free resources related to your course material (Udemy links are not allowed here).
How to Send a Promotional Email or Announcement
- Select Instructor Dashboard
- Hover over the course title
- Click on Go to Course Management
- Select Communications on the left hand side
- Next, select whether you wish to send an educational announcement or promotional email
- Enter the announcement or promotional email info
- You can double check the notification, before sending it to students, by clicking on Send me Email Preview
- If everything is in order, click Send