Our team has been hard at work revamping the entire course taking experience on Udemy. You'll notice an updated interface with a new immersive video experience.
Here are Some Highlights of the New Experience
- Curriculum content and resources are easier to access. Open the left menu to access resources and browse course content.
Keyboard Shortcut: C
- Discussions are now called Questions. It's now easier to ask and manage your questions while taking a course. You can “Follow questions” to be notified of future responses, mark answers as the “Top Answer”, and mark answers as “Helpful”. This helps surface the most relevant questions and answers to all students in the course.
Keyboard Shortcut: Q
- Notes are now called Bookmarks. You can tag and take notes on the parts of the videos that are most important to you. This replaces the “Notes” tool. All previous Notes have been converted to Bookmarks. Bookmarks have a 140 character limit. Access bookmarks from the lecture and on the course dashboard.
Keyboard Shortcut: B
- Enhanced video controls allow you to set your own pace. You can click to speed up, slow down, or replay parts of a lecture.
Keyboard Shortcuts: Left, Right, Shift Left, Shift Right
- Ebook (PDF) content will be accessed as a downloadable resource within the course. We will no longer be displaying this content inline.
Click here to review the New Course Taking Frequently Asked Questions.