If you want to make purchasing courses faster and easier, this article explains how you can securely save your credit or debit card information in your Udemy account. This way you will not need to re-enter the card information each time you purchase a course.
- Learn more about credit card security on the Udemy platform.
How to save your credit card information
If you wish to securely save your credit card information, so that you don’t need to re-enter it next time you purchase a course, please follow these steps:
1. Proceed to the Checkout page and elect the credit/debit card payment option.
2. Enter your card’s information.
3. Make sure the box to save your card’s information for future purchases is selected (as shown below).
4. Click Complete Checkout and the card’s information will be saved in your account.
Purchasing a course with a saved card
If you saved your card information during a previous purchase, you can quickly use that card again to purchase another course without re-entering it.
If the Show my saved payment methods on the checkout step option is turned on in your account, then the card’s information will automatically appear. If you have more than one credit card saved, however, then you can select which one you would like to use for the purchase.
Changing your saved payment method settings
You can have the system automatically select your saved card for a purchase, by turning on the Show my saved payment methods on the checkout step option. If this option is turned off, however, then no card’s information will be entered, and the payment page will not select the Remember this card box.
To either activate or disable this option, please follow the steps below:
1. Move the cursor to your profile picture at the top right of the page.
2. Click Payment Methods from the dropdown menu.
3. Toggle on or off the Show my saved payment methods on the checkout step option.
How to delete cards in your account
If you have saved cards and would like to delete them from your Udemy account as a saved payment method, please follow these steps:
1. Move the cursor to your profile picture at the top-right of the page.
2. Select Payment Methods from the dropdown menu.
3. Click Remove on the right-hand side of the page.
4. Confirm you wish to delete the card as a payment method by clicking Delete.