If you wish to remove a course from your My Courses page, you can quickly do so by archiving it. Archiving a course moves it to the Archived page of your account, but does not prevent you from accessing it.
Please note, however, that archiving a course does not grant a refund. To learn how to request a refund, click here.
How to Archive a Course From the Course Dashboard
- Click Go to Dashboard in the top right hand side of the video player
- Next, click Options on the right-hand side of the course dashboard
- Click Archive this course
The archived course will now appear on the Archived page of My Courses.
How to Archive a Course From My Courses
You can also quickly archive courses from your My Courses page.
- Navigate to the My Courses page in your account
- Click on the vertical ellipses on the course card
- Click Archive
The archived course will appear on the Archived page.
If you wish to unarchive a course, you can do so by navigating to the Archived page, and following the same steps outlined above.
Please note: Archiving a course will not automatically unsubscribe you from instructor emails about the course. If you'd like to opt-out of these emails, please manually adjust your course email settings.