If you’re using Google AdWords to market your Udemy course, you can track landing page conversions from the ads, by using our Third Party Integration tool. This will allow landing page visit statistics, which are driven to your course by your ads, to be recorded and posted in your AdWords account.
For more information on setting up a Google AdWords campaign, please click here.
To integrate your Google Adword campaign to the Udemy platform, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Google AdWords account and click on Conversions under Tools
- Click +Conversion and set-up the website conversion tracking for your Udemy course ad. For more information on how to do this, please click here.
- Select Save instructions and tag before clicking Done.
- From the HTML conversion tag, copy the numbers that follow “google_conversion_id”.
- Paste those numbers into the Conversion ID slot that is posted on the Third Party Integration page for your course. The Third Party Integration page is listed under Course Settings, on the left hand side of the Course Roadmap.
- Copy the numbers that follow “google_conversion_label” and paste them into the Landing Page Conversion Label slot on the Third Party Integration page.
- Click Save.
If you have any questions about Udemy’s Third Party Integration tool, then please contact our support team.
If you have additional questions regarding how to setup a Google Adwords campaign or a conversion tag, however, then please contact the Google AdWord Help Center.