In addition to our other payment methods, learners located in Brazil can make purchases on Udemy using Boleto Bancário. This article outlines how you can use boleto on Udemy as a payment method.
- For answers to common questions we receive about Boleto Bancário, please review our FAQ.
How to make purchases on Udemy with Boleto Bancário
Please follow the steps below to use Boleto Bancário as your payment method on Udemy.
- During the checkout process, click on “Boleto” and then “Pay With Boleto Bancario”.
- Confirm that you wish to pay using a boleto.
- Review the boleto terms at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Finalize Payment” and you will be directed to the bank owned page to receive your boleto.
- Enter your CPF number and name.
- A boleto will be displayed on a separate window with the payment details.
- The boleto can be taken to a bank for payment or paid online via internet banking. You can also take the boleto to a retail outlet and make a cash payment. You can print the boleto by clicking on print under the "File" tab, or you can also take a screenshot of it and print it later. If your boleto is still pending, and you need to download it later, you can do so by navigating to your purchase history and clicking Download.
- If you purchased one or more Udemy courses, they will appear in your My learning page, after Udemy receives confirmation the payment's been completed. Generally, this takes one business day.
Please note: We recommend paying the boleto within 5 days to prevent it from expiring. After you pay the boleto, you will receive an email confirming that the boleto was paid, and that you now have access to the course.
If the boleto expires, however, you can get another one for the course or use a different payment method to purchase it.
Accessing the Boleto in your Purchase History
If you need to download the boleto again for your course purchase, you can also access it in your Purchase History, by following the steps below:
- Navigate to your account avatar at the top right hand of the page.
- Click on Purchase History from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Download to the right of Boleto Bancario, which will appear under Payment Type.
- You will be redirected from Udemy and asked to confirm your CPF.
- Click Validate and you will proceed to the original payment page.
- Click Boleto Bancario and the boleto will generate again.
- You can print the boleto by clicking on print under the File tab. The boleto can then be taken to a bank for payment or paid online via internet banking.
Please note: we suggest paying the boleto within 5 business days to avoid it expiring.
Have additional questions about Boleto Bancário?
For more information about how Boleto Bancário works on Udemy, and for answers to commonly asked questions regarding it, please review our FAQ article.