This article explains how you can change the language or the name on your certificate of completion, if it appears incorrectly.
- Learn how to download your certificate of completion on a browser.
- Learn how to download your certificate on the Udemy mobile app.
How to change the name on your certificate of completion
Certificates of completion are generated using whatever name you entered when you created your Udemy account. If you need to change the certificate’s name, please follow the steps below.
Please note: changing the name or language for your certificate of completion can only be done via a web or mobile browser, and not on the Udemy mobile app.
1. Navigate to your certificate and click on Update your certificate as shown below.
2. Next, click Update your profile name to proceed to your profile page.
3. Change your name there to what you want to be included on your certificate, and click Save.
4. Then click Save changes on the certificate page to reset your certificate.
How to change the language of your certificate of completion
Certificates of completion are generated in the same language that is set for your account. If you need to change the language of your certificate, please follow these steps:
1. While accessing Udemy.com via a web or mobile browser, navigate to your certificate and click on Update your certificate as shown above.
2. Select the language you wish to change your certificate to. A list of the languages we support for accounts can be viewed here.
3. Click Save Changes.
Notifying you when your updated certificate is ready
We will send you an email to confirm when your updated certificate is ready. Please note it may take a few minutes to update the certificate’s name. You may need to refresh the page in order to see your updated certificate.