If you’ve received a Udemy gift this article outlines how you can redeem it and start your course!
- View our frequently asked questions on redeeming a gift.
- Learn how to send a Udemy course as a gift.
Table of contents
- Redeem your gift by email
- Redeem your gift on the Udemy.com
- Can't find the email notification for your gift?
- More questions?
- Gift codes for Udemy credits
- Refund requests
Redeem your gift by email
If you’ve received a Udemy course as a gift, then you can quickly enroll in the course by following these steps:
2. Return to the email for your gift and click Unwrap Your Gift.
3. Click Activate Your Gift, and you will be enrolled in the course.
Redeem your gift on the Udemy.com
In addition to redeeming by email, you can also redeem your gift on Udemy.com using the code that’s included in your gift notification.
2. Enter the code included in the gift notification. The code will include the word GIFT.
3. Click Unwrap Your Gift.
In addition, gift codes for courses can also be redeemed by using the apply coupon option.
Can't find the email notification for your gift?
Please be sure to check your spam or junk folder in your email account to see if the email notification for the gift is there.
If you're still unable to find it, please have the person who purchased the gift for you contact our support team with the applicable details (the email address the gift was supposed to be delivered to, the title of the course they purchased as a gift, their receipt, etc.).
View our frequently asked questions on gifting.
Gift codes for Udemy credits
Information regarding refund requests for Udemy gifts is available in this Help Center article.
Please note: Udemy credits are not transferable to other accounts through refunds. If a gift purchased with credits is refunded, credits will be returned to the original sender's account.
Please note that Udemy gifts may only be used for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes. Use of our “Gift this course” feature for commercial purposes is restricted by Udemy.