This article outlines how instructors can enter the basic information for their course, which includes the language the course is taught in, the knowledge level for the course, as well as both the category and subcategory.
How to enter your course’s basic info
To enter your course’s basic info, please follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the course page (steps on how to can be viewed here).
2. On the left-hand-side, select Course Landing Page.
3. Scroll down to the Basic info section.
4. Select the course language, the level (beginner, intermediate, expert or all levels) and then the course’s category and subcategory.
5. Click Save at the top of the page.
- Advice and tips on how to choose your course topic.
- How to add and propose topics for your course.
- Additional advice and tips on how to create an effective course landing page.