This article outlines how instructors can enter the Basic info section for their course, which includes the course language, level, category, and subcategory.
How to enter your course’s basic info
To enter your course’s basic info, please follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the course page (Learn how).
2. On the left-hand-side, select Course landing page.
3. Scroll down to the Basic info section.
4. Select the course language, the level (beginner, intermediate, expert, or all levels), and the course’s category and subcategory.
5. Click Save at the top of the page to confirm changes.
- How to add and propose topics for your course.
- Additional advice and tips on how to create an effective course landing page.