All paid Udemy courses offer a certificate of completion, which you can share with your friends, relatives, co-workers or potential employers! This article explains how you can access your certificate of completion on Udemy’s mobile app.
- Learn how to download your certificate of completion on a browser
- Learn how to change the language or name for your certificate
How to access your certificate of completion on Udemy’s mobile app
1. After you have completed all of the curriculum items of the course, tap More
2. Next, tap Course certificate
3. The certificate will look similar to the image below. To download the certificate, click Download.
You can also share your certificate on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn directly, by using the Share function.
- Free courses and practice test only courses do not offer a certificate of completion.
- Certificates of completion help demonstrate your accomplishments, but please note, Udemy is not an accredited institution. As a result, the certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.
Do you need to change the name or language on the certificate?
Additional troubleshooting & help