In addition to our other payment methods, students located in Brazil can make purchases on Udemy using Pix. This article outlines how you can use Pix on Udemy.
- For answers to common questions we receive about Pix, please review our FAQ.
How to make purchases with Pix on Udemy
Please follow the steps below to use Pix as your payment method on Udemy.
1. During the checkout process, click on “Pay with Pix”, and “Proceed” at the bottom of the page.
2. You will then be redirected to an Adyen payment landing page. You will be asked to input your First Name, Last Name, and CPF/CNPJ, along with additional payment information.
3. Once you confirm your information, a QR code will be generated in another window. Using this QR Code, you can navigate to your banking or wallet app participating in Pix.
4. Once you have successfully scanned the QR code, or pasted the QR code data, you will be redirected to confirm payment.
5. After Udemy receives confirmation that your payment has been completed, your course(s) will appear in your My learning page. Generally speaking, this should not take longer than 30 minutes. If you notice your Pix payment is still pending after 24 hours, however, please contact Udemy Support for assistance.
When your course(s) will appear in My learning
Please note that you will not see the course you have enrolled in your My learning, until you have successfully paid for the Pix payment. Pix purchases work similarly to boletos in that the transaction expires after 5 days if the payment is not completed.
- We recommend paying your Pix as soon as possible so that you can access your course(s) within the first 24 hours of purchase. If you continue to experience a delay in enrollment 24 hours after your purchase, please contact our support team with proof of purchase to be further investigated.
What if the Pix transaction expires?
If your Pix transaction expires, you can generate a new Pix QR Code or use a different payment method to purchase your courses.
Have additional questions about how Pix works on Udemy?
For more information about Pix, and for answers to commonly asked questions we receive about it, please review our FAQ article.