This article outlines how eligible students can purchase on Udemy using the buy now, pay later options, which are available through Afterpay and Klarna. The buy now, pay later options allow eligible learners to make purchases on Udemy without paying for the entire purchase immediately.
- Review answers to frequently asked questions regarding buy now, pay later.
- Learn more about other payment methods Udemy supports.
Please note: The buy now, pay later options are currently only available to learners in the United States.
How to purchase on Udemy with a buy now, pay later option
To purchase on Udemy using a buy now, pay later options, simply follow the steps below. Please note that these steps outline the checkout process at Udemy.com, and not on the iOS (Apple) or Android (Google Play) mobile apps.
- When you’re ready to complete your order, navigate to the Checkout page at Udemy.com.
- If a buy now, pay later option is available to you through Afterpay or Klarna, you will be able to select it on the Udemy Checkout page. A purchase total of $25 USD or more is required (before taxes) in order to be eligible for the buy now, pay later option.
- Select the applicable option and you will be directed to the Afterpay or Klarna website.
- If it’s your first time using Afterpay or Klarna, you’ll be required to sign up to their service and provide payment details. If you’ve used either of these options before, however, log into your Afterpay or Klarna account.
- Next, complete the checkout process over these services. If you’re encountering an issue while trying to make a payment on either of these platforms, please contact Afterpay or Klarna for assistance.
Have additional questions about how the buy now, pay later option works on Udemy?
Review answers to frequently asked questions regarding buy now, pay later.