Learning events are a great way to keep you on track with your learning goals and remind you when to resume your courses. This article outlines how to schedule or cancel learning calendar events while accessing Udemy on a browser.
- Using your mobile device? Learn how to schedule learning reminders while using the Udemy mobile app.
How to schedule a learning event
To schedule a learning event, while accessing your Udemy account on a browser, simply follow the steps below.
1. After logging in to your Udemy account, access the Learning tools page.
2. Click on Schedule learning time to create your event. Then, follow the instructions to create your event.
3. You will then be prompted to save your event. Click on one of the options to save the event to your calendar. When you are finished, click Done.
How to view, edit, or cancel an event
Once your events have been created, you will be able to view them on the Learning tools page. If you wish to edit, cancel, or sync your event with your calendar again, click on the three dots in the top right corner of each reminder and make the applicable selection.
How to schedule learning events for labs
You can also schedule learning events for any labs you’re taking.
- Learn more about labs and how to access them.
- Please note: as of December 5th, 2023, labs and assessments are only available to learners who were enrolled in the Personal Plan subscription prior to this date.
To schedule a learning event for a lab, follow the steps below:
1. After selecting a specific lab, click Schedule learning.
2. Follow the instructions to schedule a learning event and add it to your calendar.