This article outlines what you should do if you encounter issues while attempting to use UPI, Paytm and mobile wallets to make purchases on Udemy in India.
Using UPI, Paytm or mobile wallets to make purchases in India
In addition to our other payment methods, eligible learners located in India can make purchases on Udemy using India UPI, Paytm or mobile wallets.
If one of these payment methods is available to you in your region, you will see the option to use it during the checkout process. After selecting the payment method you wish to use, follow the steps as directed to complete your purchase.
I’m having trouble completing my payment.
If you're receiving an error message on the Udemy checkout page and are unable to complete your purchase, review how you can troubleshoot payment failures.
I can’t find my course(s) after using Paytm, UPI and mobile wallets to complete my purchase. What should I do?
- After enrolling in a course, check to see that you’ve received a confirmation email from Udemy. A confirmation email from email@example.com will be sent to the email address registered to your Udemy account. Be sure to also check your junk mail folder.
- If you haven’t received a confirmation email, check to see if you have created multiple, Udemy accounts. The confirmation email and your course(s) may have been delivered to another account you have.
- Additional troubleshooting steps on how to find missing courses are available in this Help Center article.
- Check to see if your transaction is listed as a temporary authorization hold or a pending purchase.
- Please note that you will receive a mobile confirmation from the payment provider for the transaction; however, the payment may not have been completed yet. In these cases, the course(s) will not be added to your Udemy account until the payment has been successfully completed and we have received an official confirmation. Learn more about temporary authorization holds and pending purchases.
- If funds have been withdrawn from your bank account for a transaction that is neither a pending purchase or temporary authorization hold, please have your bank provide a letter confirming that you have been charged.
- A verification letter from your bank is required in order to escalate the issue with the applicable payment provider, as copies or images of bank statements are not accepted. Please include the verification letter in the ticket that you submit to Udemy Support.