This article explains how you can track your courses and learning reminders directly from your lock screen, by adding Udemy widgets!
Please note: this feature is currently only available for iOS 16.0 and above.
How to add widgets to your lock screen
You can add and remove widgets from your iOS device lock screen by following the instructions provided by Apple.
- Learn how to customize your iOS device lock screen.
Please note: in order to view your Udemy widgets, you must continue to be logged in to the mobile app.
- Learn how to sign up and log in with the mobile app.
Udemy widgets for your lock screen
By adding Udemy widgets, you can customize your lock screen with the following features:
- Set a Countdown timer until your next learning session. Learn how to schedule learning reminders on the mobile app.
- View your current course progress, and resume or begin your next lecture.
If you are encountering issues with adding your widgets, please do the following:
- Ensure that you are using iOS 16.0 and above.
- Make sure to sign up and log in with the mobile app.
- Restart the mobile app.
- Restart your mobile device.
If the issues continue, we recommend contacting Apple support for further assistance.