This article outlines how you can close your account using the Udemy mobile app. If you're having trouble with the site, or if there's anything we can help you with before you close your account, please contact Udemy Support.
- Accessing Udemy on a browser? Learn how to close your account on a browser.
- If you’re an instructor and wish to close your account, please review this Help Center article.
Please note: By closing your Udemy account, you will lose access to all the courses you’ve enrolled in, including purchased courses. If a course was purchased within the past 30 days, however, you can request a refund before closing your account.
How to close your Udemy student account on the mobile app
1. After opening the Udemy mobile app, tap Account at the bottom of the screen.
2. Under Account, tap Close account.
3. Tap Close account again to confirm you wish to proceed.
4. Enter your password and tap Close account.