This article explains how you can access your privacy settings, and set whether you wish to have your profile visible to logged in students and instructors on the mobile app. In addition, you can also set whether you wish to share what courses you’re enrolled in on this page.
- Accessing Udemy on a browser? Learn how to update your privacy settings on a browser.
- Learn how to create and edit your profile on the mobile app.
Please note: Only students and instructors who are logged into their Udemy accounts can view another student’s account profile. Profiles of instructors with published courses can be viewed by students and instructors when they are logged in and logged out.
How to change your privacy settings
1. After opening the Udemy mobile app, tap Account at the bottom of the screen.
2. Next, tap Account security.
3. Tap Privacy.
4. Under Profile page settings, tap on the checkmark beside each option to modify your privacy settings.
5. Tap Save.