This article explains how you can use the Udemy mobile app to change the password for your Udemy student account, and request a reset password email if you have forgotten it.
- Accessing Udemy on a browser? Learn how to update your privacy settings on a browser.
- Learn how you can enable Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) for your Udemy account.
- Learn more about keeping your Udemy account secure.
How to reset your password on the Udemy mobile app
If you can’t remember the password for your Udemy account, you can request a reset password email from the Udemy mobile app:
1. When you reach the login screen, tap on Sign in with email.
2. Tap Forgot password?
3. Enter your email address and tap Submit.
4. Check your inbox for the reset password email and complete the steps to change your password.
- Review guidelines on how to create a strong password.
Can’t find the reset password email?
If you do not receive the password reset message within an hour, please check your spam folder. Also, please be sure the email@example.com email is added to your safe sender list.
How to change your account’s password on the Udemy mobile app
If you are logged in to the Udemy mobile app, you can change your password at any time by doing the following:
1. After opening the Udemy mobile app, tap Account at the bottom of the screen.
2. Next, tap Account security.
3. Under Change Password, please follow the applicable instructions (and image) based on your mobile device:
- iOS: Enter your current password, your new password, and re-type your new password.
- Android: Click on the pencil icon next to your password. Then, enter your current password, enter your current password, your new password, and re-type your new password.
4. Scroll to the bottom and tap Change Password.
Did you sign up for Udemy using the Apple, Facebook or Google option?
When you sign up using the Apple, Google or Facebook option, no password is created for your Udemy account. If you wish to create a password for your Udemy account and log in with the same email address that’s registered with Apple, Google or Facebook moving forward, please follow the steps outlined above to reset your password.
You can access the email address that is registered for your Udemy account in your Account settings.