If you wish to change the email address that you have registered to your Udemy account, this article explains how you can do so, while using the Udemy mobile app.
- Accessing Udemy on a browser? Learn how to change your account’s email address on a browser.
Please note: For security purposes, if you change your account’s email address, any credit card information you have saved in your account will be deleted.
How to change your account’s email address on the Udemy mobile app
1. After opening the Udemy mobile app, tap Account at the bottom of the screen.
2. Next, tap Account security.
3. Click the pencil icon beside the email box.
4. Enter the new email address and your password.
- Click Save.
Have more questions?
Learning reminders can help you stay on track with your learning goals and remind you when it’s time to resume your Udemy courses. This article outlines how you can schedule learning reminders on the Udemy mobile app.
- Learn how to schedule learning calendar events while accessing Udemy on a browser.
How to set learning reminders on the Udemy mobile app
You can set up learning reminders on your mobile device, and receive push notifications for them, by following the steps below.
1. Open the Udemy app on your device and tap Account at the bottom-right.
2. Next, tap Push notifications and then Learning reminders.
3. Toggle the learning reminders feature to on (note: you will be directed to the notification settings on your device to enable notifications on the Udemy app, if they are not already allowed).
4. Tap Frequency.
5. Select the days and times you wish to receive learning reminders.
How to change your learning reminders
If you wish to change when you receive learning reminders on your mobile device, follow these steps.
1. Navigate to the Frequency page on your device following the steps outlined above.
2. Simply select new days and times for when you wish to receive the learning reminders.
How to stop learning reminders
If you need to stop learning reminders on your mobile device, navigate to the Learning reminders page following the steps outlined above. Next, toggle Allow reminders to off.
This article explains how you can sign up with Udemy using our mobile app and begin your learning experience today.
- Using a desktop or laptop browser? Review how to sign up and log in with Udemy on a browser.
- Are you unable to log in? Learn how to troubleshoot log in issues.
Note: If you’re a Udemy Business learner, steps on how to join or sign in to your account are available in the Udemy Business Help Center.
Sign up with an email and password
- Tap Create an Account and then Sign up with email.
- Enter your name, your email address and a unique password.
- Select whether you wish to receive promotional emails and recommendations from Udemy.
- Tap Create an Account.
Log in with an email and password
- Tap Sign in with email.
- Enter the credentials you used to sign up.
- Tap Sign in.
Sign up with Facebook or Google
- Tap Create an Account.
- Next, tap either the Google or Facebook sign up icon.
- Follow the prompts to complete the sign up process.
Log in with Facebook or Google
- Tap Sign in with Facebook or Sign in with Google
- Follow the prompts to complete the sign in process.
Please note: when you sign up using the Google or Facebook option, no password is created for your Udemy account. If you wish to create a password for your Udemy account, and log in with the same email address that’s registered with Google or Facebook moving forward, please follow the steps outlined in this article.
Sign up with Apple
1. Tap Create an Account and then Sign up with Apple
2. Follow the prompts to complete the sign up process. You will be asked if you wish to share the email address that’s registered to your Apple ID with Udemy. If you wish to hide that email address, however, you can choose to have Apple generate a unique, private email address.
Messages sent to this address will be forwarded to your personal email address by a private email service. You can read or respond to these emails moving forward and still keep your personal address private. For more info, please check out the Apple support site.
Sign in with Apple
- Tap Sign in with Apple
Please note: if you wish to create a password for your Udemy account, and log in with the email address that you used to register moving forward, please follow the steps outlined in this article. You can access the email address that is registered for your account in your Account settings.
How to log out of your Udemy account
- Tap Account at the bottom right.
- Tap Sign out.
You can download the Udemy mobile app for iOS or Android devices by clicking here.
Please note that the Udemy Android mobile app is not supported on Chromebooks or Chrome OS devices. For the best course taking experience, we recommend using the app over a browser on mobile devices.
Mobile Operating System Requirements
- Android 6.0 and above
- iOS 13.0 and above