Personal Plan subscribers who are interested in DevOps, can enhance their learning experience through our DevOps labs!
- Please see below for important information regarding the use of Workspaces.
- Labs are only available to Personal Plan subscribers and multi-factor authentication (MFA) must be enabled for your account in order to launch labs. Learn how to enable MFA for your account.
How to access DevOps labs
1. Click on the Labs tab on your Udemy home page or in My learning.
2. Click Explore labs. This will take you to the labs’ overview page, where you can view all available labs.
3. You can search for labs using either the search bar or by selecting the DevOps radio button to filter labs and then sub-filter by Popular topic.
4. Click on any lab listed to begin learning.
Selecting a lab mode
Once you select a DevOps lab, you’ll need to select which mode you want to learn in. We offer multiple modes for each lab so you can select your preferred level of guidance. Learn how to select a mode for a lab.
Launching a workspace
After selecting the mode, click on the Launch workspace button in either the top right corner or within the lab’s “project assignment” to open the workspace associated with the lab.
Workspace sessions and restrictions
Review important information about workspace sessions and restrictions on Udemy.
Ending workspace sessions
You can end the workspace session by clicking “End” at the top of the page. Please note that ending a workspace instance will reset the workspace; all data will be cleared and will not be saved. This action can't be undone.
Note for Safari users
Udemy labs run in an environment isolated from udemy.com. You will need to allow third-party cookies in your browser settings to use the preview browser in these labs. You can change these settings in Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy. Be sure you are using the latest version of Safari and that the checkbox below is unselected: