This article shares general troubleshooting steps to take if you are experiencing website issues with Udemy.com.
- View resources for mobile app troubleshooting
Why is Udemy not working?
If you are experiencing some issues with our website, please try the troubleshooting steps below. We recommend searching online for instructions on how to complete these steps for your specific device and browser.
2. Check that your device’s browser and operating system meet the Udemy System Requirements.
3. Ensure your browser is updated to the latest version.
4. Access your account in a different browser. If the problem doesn’t occur, the issue is likely isolated to the first browser. If you contact us, please let us know which browsers you tried.
5. Login to your account from a private or incognito window. An incognito window will turn off extensions and add-ons that may interfere with Udemy Business. If private browsing fixes the problem, continue following the steps below to resolve the issue for your browser.
6. Try to clear your cache and cookies. Be sure to restart your browser before trying again.
7. Disable browser extensions that might be interfering with your site.
8. If you have other devices or connections available, such as another computer or wireless network, try logging in to your Udemy account from that device or network. If you don't have the same problem, the issue may be related to the first device or network.
More troubleshooting support
For more specific troubleshooting, please view the following resources:
- Payment failures: Troubleshooting if you are unable to complete your purchase
- Missing course: Instructions if you are having trouble finding your course after purchase.
- Login issues: Troubleshooting when signing in to your Udemy account or resetting your password.
- Audio and Video issues: Troubleshooting instructions for your browser or the mobile app.
- Other issues: View all troubleshooting resources for course-taking and payment issues.
Still need help?
If you’ve tried all of the steps above and you’re still having trouble, please contact our Support Team with a screenshot or screencast of the issue, your browser version, and your operating system.
For a quicker resolution time, please let us know any information from the above steps you have tried to diagnose the issue.