If you've tried purchasing a course on the Udemy mobile app, but are unable to locate it in your account, then please try one of the troubleshooting steps below.
Payment in Progress
- The transaction may have been disrupted. Check to see if you received a receipt from the App Store (iOS app) or Google Play (Android app). If you did not receive a receipt, the payment did not go through. Try again on the app, or you can purchase it from the site. If you did receive a receipt, please contact our support team and attach the receipt.
- If the course was purchased through the iOS app, you may want to check the status of your transaction, and see if the status is "Pending". This means the course has not been delivered to your account yet since Apple's payment system is still processing the transaction. If it is "Pending", it may take between 24 - 48 hours for the course to be delivered to your account. If you no longer see "Pending" status for the Apple purchase but you do not have your course delivered to your account, please forward to us a screenshot/email of your App Store receipt. This will help us get the course up-and-running for you.
Still Having Trouble?
If you still can't find your course, please contact our support team with the following information:
- A copy of the full receipt. We'll need to know the exact title of the course so we can make sure the right one gets delivered to you. We just want to make sure we don't give you a Bootstrap course instead of a Yoga course!
- A screenshot of the error you received. This will let us know what happened. Plus, if you've seen a bunch of courses with similar titles (I'm looking at all the Microsoft Excel courses out there), it will also be helpful to have a screenshot of the course itself as well to avoid confusion.
- Your Udemy account information. Let us know which e-mail address you used to make the purchase on the app. Note: This is NOT the same as your Apple App Store/Google Play account! This is the email linked to your Udemy account.