This article outlines how you can continue your learning experience while traveling in a car, by listening to your Udemy courses!
Safety note: Only use your mobile device when permitted by law and when conditions permit safe use.
Prepare lectures to listen to on the Udemy mobile app
To continue your learning experience while you’re in a vehicle, we recommend you prepare courses to listen to offline, by downloading the lectures to your device via our mobile app.
Listen to courses with CarPlay
If your vehicle and iOS mobile device supports Apple’s CarPlay, you can use the feature to play audio from your Udemy courses. After connecting your mobile device to your vehicle, you will be able to select courses to listen to via the Udemy mobile app and progress through the course, hands-free.
Other ways to learn while in your vehicle
You can also listen to your courses by connecting your mobile device to your vehicle’s sound system and playing them through the Udemy mobile app.
Additional ways to connect your device:
- An AUX or USB cable
If you’re encountering issues while trying to listen to courses in your vehicle, please do the following:
- Check to see if the video lectures have been successfully downloaded to your device.
- Follow these troubleshooting steps for playback issues with downloaded lectures.
- Ensure that your device’s operating system meets the Udemy app’s minimum requirements.
- Restart the mobile app.
- Restart your vehicle (by turning the ignition off and then on).
- If you’re using an AUX or USB cable, check to see that you’re using a cable that’s compatible with your device and that it’s not damaged.
If the issues continue, we recommend contacting the vehicle’s or sound system’s manufacturer for further assistance.