This article explains how you can sign up for Udemy, while accessing Udemy on a desktop or laptop browser, and begin your learning experience today.
- Using the Udemy mobile app? Review how to sign up and log in using the Udemy mobile app.
- Are you unable to log in? Learn how to troubleshoot log in issues.
Note: If you’re a Udemy Business learner, steps on how to join or sign in to your account are available in the Udemy Business Help Center.
Sign up with an email and password
- Click Sign Up at the top right of your desktop or laptop browser. Enter your name, your email address, and a unique password.
- Select whether you wish to receive promotional emails and recommendations from Udemy.
- Click Sign up.
Log in with an email and password
- On your browser, click Log in at the top right.
- Enter the credentials you used to sign up.
- Click Log in.
Log in with Apple, Facebook or Google
- If you have previously signed up for Udemy using the Apple, Facebook or Google option, click Log in at the top right of your browser.
- Select Continue with Apple, Facebook or Google.
- Follow the prompts to complete the sign in process.
Using multi-factor authentication (MFA)?
Have you enabled MFA for your account? Learn how to log into your Udemy account while using MFA.
- When you sign up using the Apple, Google or Facebook option, no password is created for your Udemy account. If you wish to create a password for your Udemy account and log in with the same email address that’s registered with Apple, Google or Facebook moving forward, please follow the steps outlined in this article. You can access the email address that is registered for your Udemy account in your Account settings.
- The Google log in option will not work if third-party cookies are disabled on your browser or if you have opted out of third-party cookies through the cookie preference settings on Udemy. If you’re encountering an issue logging in, while trying the Google option, please ensure third-party cookies are enabled. If you do not want to enable third-party cookies, please select a different log in method.
How to log out of your Udemy account
If you’re accessing your Udemy account from a public or shared device, be sure to log out of your account when you’re finished studying.
- Move your cursor to your initials or profile image at the top right of the page.
- Click Log out in the dropdown menu.